In this section of the German Way Store you’ll find products related to international and domestic travel – from voltage converters to luggage.
Simran AR 3000-Watt Stabilizer Transformer
Unable to part with your American appliances in Europe? This heavy-duty voltage converter comes highly recommended by other expats with multiple appliances. It is very versatile and can be used all around the world. More…
Expat Blogger Recommendations: This product is one of Jane’s Store Recommendations
Travelon Luggage Universal Dual USB Charger Adapter Set, White
The Travelon Luggage Universal Dual USB Charger Adapter Set – 31 amps – charges your iPad/tablet and iPhone concurrently. Dual voltage (220/110 volts). Includes four adapter plugs (US, UK, European, Australian).
Universal Charging Kit
Kindle PowerFast International Charging Kit (for accelerated charging in over 200 countries)
Universal Plug Adapter
Kensington 33117 International All-in-One Travel Plug Adapter
This all-in-one unit provides plug adapters for use in more than 150 countries, so you never need to be at a loss for power again. Easy to use, with slide-out power plugs that ensure you won’t lose any vital pieces, in a compact, self-contained unit that eliminates any hassles. This all-in-one plug adapts power outlets for laptops, chargers, and similar devices, and features a safety release button and built-in fuse to ensure safe operation. NOTE: This is NOT a voltage converter.
More at The German Way
For Travelers and Expats: An electrical primer for Germany and Europe
Mudder® 2.1A US UK EU AU Universal All In One International Travel Power Adapter Charger With 2 Port USB for Cell phone
With 3 international plug adapters. Covers more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. Two USB ports for mobile phone, digital camera, mp3, iPod, iphone etc. with maximum current 2.1A. Can charge smartphone and tablet at the same time. Can simultaneously be used through the sockets and USB. Provides a child protection safety shutter. Easy to carry. NOTE: This is NOT a voltage converter.
Travelpro Luggage Crew 9 21-Inch Expandable Suiter Spinner Bag, Titanium, One Size
The roomy main compartment expands by 2.5 inches, maximizing space and packing flexibility. The deluxe suiter system with padded foam bar keeps clothes wrinkle-free during travel and can be easily removed when not in use. Drop-in suiter on carry-on spinner models. Features: 100% nylon, mesh lining, zipper closure, 21 inches high. Limited lifetime warranty. Available in black or titanium. More…
AmeriLeather Leather Toiletry Bag (Black)
Also available in brown or dark brown, a luxurious interpretation of the classic toiletry bag, this convenient case sports a quality leather exterior and convenient waterproof lining. Its easy-access zippered bottom compartment is the ideal place to store your shaving cream, hairspray, and other essential toiletries. Features top grain cowhide leather. More…
eBags Medium Packing Cubes – 3pc Set (Black)
Techlite Diamond Nylon. YKK zippers with corded double zipper pulls make opening/closing simple and fast. Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, and ventilation. Interior seams fully finished for durability. More…
Case Logic 14-Inch Security Friendly Laptop Case (ZLCS-214)
Dedicated compartments protect both a laptop with a 14-inch screen and an iPad or 10.1-inch tablet. Security Friendly – Designed in compliance with TSA guidelines so your laptop does not need to be removed when passing through airport security. The Grab N Go design lets you quickly exit security without having to re-zip the case. The Smart Organization panel provides a place for electronics, gadgets and accessories. A 17-inch model is also available. More…
More from The German Way Store.
German Way Expat Blogger Recommendations
Our German Way Expat Blog team members offer their personal tips on products from our German Way Store.
• Chloë’s Store Recommendations
• Erin’s Store Recommendations
• Hyde’s Store Recommendations
• Jane’s Store Recommendations
• Sarah’s Store Recommendations
AT THE GERMAN WAY
- The German Way Store – Books, DVDs, travel items and more for expats or travelers in German-speaking Europe.
- Electrical Facts – For Travelers and Expats: An electrical primer for Germany and Europe
- German Television – Watching TV: Solutions for expats in Germany and Europe
- Electrical Appliances: That Old Chestnut – GW Expat Blog: Electrical advice for American expats in Europe.
- Books for Germany – Books for expats or travelers in German-speaking Europe.
- DVDs and Blu-ray – Feature films and television shows in German and/or English related to Germanic culture.
- Expat Blog – The German Way Expat Blog discusses issues of interest to expats in German-speaking Europe.
- Expat Repatriation – Re-entry or moving on when the assignment’s over
- Medications Overseas: Potential Hazards – Rx for expats in Europe
- The German Way Expat Forum – Join our forum, where we share info and tips about life in German Europe.
- The Autobahn in Austria, Germany and Switzerland
- Driving in Germany – Tips and rules of the road