Photos: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Photo Galleries: Germany
Views of Germany’s cities and other interesting sights worth seeing in Deutschland.
- Castles and Palaces – A photo gallery of three notable castles in Germany: Cochem, Neuschwanstein, and Heidelberg
- Christmas in Germany – A special photographic tour of Christmas markets and other Christmas scenes!
- Berlin Potpourri – Take a visual tour of eight of Berlin’s key attractions!
- Berlin: The Reichstag – The famous German Parliament Building has stood in Berlin since 1894 and is now Berlin’s top tourist attraction.
- The Beatles in Hamburg – The Beatles honed their musical skills in Hamburg in the 1960s, playing over 1,100 hours live on stage in the clubs of St. Pauli. A photo tour of key Beatles sites in Hamburg.
- Elvis Presley in Germany – A photo gallery related to G.I. Elvis’ time spent in Bad Nauheim and Friedberg, Germany
- Marktl am Inn is the small Bavarian town where former Pope Benedict XVI was born in 1927. Views of the house where he was born, now a museum.
- Trier, Germany – Trier is Germany’s oldest city and the birthplace of Karl Marx. Take a visual tour of the city’s key attractions, including the Porta Nigra and other Roman ruins.
- Also see: City Guides: Germany – Guides to Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and other German cities – with photos
Photo Galleries: Austria
Views of Austria’s cities and other interesting sights worth seeing in this Alpine nation.
- Austria Photos: Coming soon
- Also see: Kitzbühel, Austria – A city guide with photos
Photo Galleries: Switzerland
Views of Switzerland’s cities and other interesting sights worth seeing in this small but influential nation.
- Switzerland Photos: Coming soon
Next | Germany for Tourists