Switzerland (Schweiz) is a compact country, slightly smaller than the US states of New Hampshire and Vermont combined. In that small area there is a great variety of scenic and cultural attractions. On this page you’ll find links to our Switzerland photo gallery with scenic sights in this Alpine nation.
Also see more about Switzerland on our Switzerland Info page.
High-res versions of the photographs you see on this page (plus many more you don’t see) are available for use in print and electronic media at very reasonable rates. For details and purchase information, see Photos for Purchase.
Switzerland Photo Gallery
This photo of a Swiss PTT phone booth (Telefonzelle) in Bern in the 1980s now falls into the “historic” category. The old European and Swiss PTT (post, telephone, telegraph) systems have made way for more modern telecoms, usually privatized—in part or entirely. Swisscom is today one of Europe’s most modern telecoms. (See a larger view of this photo.)
Photos of Switzerland
- Autobahn | Swiss Autobahn – On the road near Baden
- Autobahnvignette | Swiss Autobahn Sticker – This article on the Swiss and Austrian sticker (required to drive on the autobahn) has a photo of a sample Swiss sticker.
- Autobahn | Swiss Autobahn flagman - A fake flagman warns motorists
- Vatican | Swiss Guard - The Vatican’s Swiss Guard members are truly Swiss.
- Bern | PTT Phone Booth - Now replaced by Swiss Telecom, an old PTT phone booth in Bern.
- Watch for more photos soon.
- Austria - Photos of Österreich
- Photo Gallery: Germany - Views of Deutschland
- Berlin Photo Gallery - Views of the German capital
- City Guides - Germany - Sightseeing, history and photos
These photos may not be reproduced or distributed in any form, electronic or otherwise, or used for any commercial purposes without the express permission of Hyde Flippo.
MORE > On our Switzerland page
Photos for Purchase
- Photos for Purchase - Buy rights to high-res versions of the photos you see on this site.
- German Way Poster Shop - Posters and prints
NEXT > Photo Menu