Autobahnvignette 1998 (Austria)
Wochenvignette - The punch holes on this Austrian weekly (“W”) vignette indicate that it was valid from July 12, 1998. The weekly vignette has been replaced by a ten-day sticker. Currently Austria issues ten-day, monthly, and annual Autobahnvignetten. Also see a newer sample of an annual Austrian autobahn sticker for 2011.
NEXT > Autobahn Photo 2
BACK > The Austrian autobahn
MORE > Die Autobahn (Part 1)
MORE > Photos
These photos may not be reproduced or distributed in any form, electronic or otherwise, or used for any commercial purposes without the express permission of Hyde Flippo. High-res versions of our photographs are available for use in print and electronic media at very reasonable rates. For details and purchase information, see Purchasing Photo Rights.
Web content ©1997-2011 Hyde Flippo
- The Autobahn - Part 1 - Driving on the autobahn
- The Autobahn - Part 2 - Autobahn tolls
- Driving in Germany
- Driving: Environmental Zones - Since 2008, many cities in Germany have introduced "green zones" that require a special sticker for entry.
- Police (with links to German and Austrian police Web sites!)
- The Autobahnpolizei, the German highway patrol
NEXT > Driving on the Austrian autobahn